Wednesday, September 19, 2007

TAG! Your It!


So I was tagged by summersea . Tagging means I'll tell you 6 random things about myself, and then in turn, tag 6 others to do the same. The hardest part for me is choosing 6 others ... I don't know if I even know 6 other bloggers. :0



Ok so here I go....



1. I believe in and LOVE faeries! I had a nice collection of them (and still do) except now most are missing a wing or two (good ol' kids). For my wedding I was a faerie and so were my bridesmaids. Faeries ROCK!



2. I had both my kids at home, and if I have anymore I will have them at home too. Natural Childbirth is the most AMAZING thing I have ever done in my life!



3. I have a serious fabric obsession. When I go into a fabric store the ladies RUN b/c they know I am going to be coming up and have them cut atleast 20 different fabrics. tehehe ... I just can't help myself. So I try to stay out of those places unless I really NEED to go or have the MOOLA to spend!



4. I cry when I laugh. And not just tear up. Full blown tears rollin' down my face, with the slightest haha. It runs in my family (my mom and sisters have it too).



5. I have 3 dogs and a cat. YES...3 dogs. It's like having xtra kids! :D



6. I LOVE dreadlocks. There is just something about them, I don't even know. I have loved them since I was 14 I think and I saw this mama with locks past her butt, and her two babes had them too. They were beautiful, natural and pure. For some reason I was enthralled.



Ok...so there are six random things about me. Now I tag dragynsfyre , greenfingers , luminosities , lunachick , nettlefly , and spiralkins .

1 comment:

Oogie Boogie Emporium said...

Hi there Kreative... It's me Oogie.. This blogging is crazy. My page is plain jane right now. I need to add my etsy stuff to it. I have to figure this thing out. It makes My eyes crossed...WORD!!!