Saturday, January 5, 2008

Featured Etsy Artist ~ StudioMarcy




What a cool shop this is! ESPECIALLY if you are into beads and glass lampwork! And Marcy seems like such a happy soul, it gives her shop a VERY nice feel!

Here is a bit taken from her profile:
"Hi, I'm Marcy Lamberson, a glass artist who loves making people smile through my whimsical beads and sculptures.

I use a 2000 degree torch and most of my glass comes from Murano, Italy. Every piece is kiln annealed for durability.

I teach private and group lessons and enjoy taking on custom commissions. While working out of my sunroom studio overlooking my garden and birds, squirrels, chipmunks and occasional wandering possums, sometimes I just made them into beads too! . I make them wear clothes and jewelry when turning them into little fun glass pieces."

I have a few of my favorites showing, but be sure to check out her shop for all the awesomeness she offers. You can also see her blog for more info.

Thanks!

No comments: