Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year

I'm feeling so VERY positive about the new year ahead. As some of you know, '07 was a bit rough for us. So we are looking wide eyed at the wonder awaiting us in '08. I just know some awesome things are in store.

One of the things I am going to continue to do will be to update my blog with new items AND continue featuring the etsy artists, but I will also be adding a featured hyena cart mama about once a week.

So, what's new with KreativeMindz? Well, I have added a cool thing to my goddess wraps. Now not only do they come with instructions, but they now come with a pamphlet of 3 to 4 ways of wrapping your hair (depending on type of wrap). This is an exciting addition, that I believe will help make the goddess wrap even more versatile! I have also been busy sketching out and making mock play foods for kids, along with some clothing and bags of sorts.

Here's to a wonderful New Year filled with glorious possibilities!

Bless!

No comments: