Thursday, January 3, 2008

Featured HC Mama ~ Laines Magnifiques




So here is my first featured Hyena Cart Mama and her beautiful shop Laines Magnifiques. You can take a peek at her shop here and also a peek at her blog here.

This WAHM makes lots of cool things, from toys and play things to clothing and beautifully dyed yarns. Here work is amazing.

Here is a bit taken from her about me section :

"I'm Nicole, a WAHM to Ryan, 4 years old and Sarah who is 1 years old. I'm wife to my amazing and supportive husband Richard; we've been married for 10 years and together for almost 16 years!

For four years I was unaware of cloth diapering, and all the wonderful things that go along with it. I decided that with my second and last baby I would try it! Well we did and we love it! At that time I rediscovered my love of beautiful yarns and knitting! In my need to rediscover my creative side I began hand dyeing fabulous wool yarn.

It has also allowed me to stay home with my beautiful children and enjoy them, while maintaining my professional self by owning my own business, who could ask for anything more!"


I have highlighted a few of my favorites from her gallery, but please be sure to check out this great shop yourself!

No comments: