Friday, January 18, 2008

Featured HC Mama ~ Lautzy Soap




Today I am featuring another Hyena Cart Mama! This shop is SO yummy it is going to take ALL my will power NOT to fall off the wagon!
She is another WAHM making soaps, lotions, lip balms and other treasures! To see her entire shop please click here. You can also check out her blog here. All of her soaps and sundries are made from scratch by her in her kitchen. She does not use any mixes or bases, only high quality oils and butters. Everything is 100% mineral oil, paraben and formaldehyde free. She even has a soap of the month club! How cool is that???

I have pictured a few of my favorites from her shop...and trust me it was VERY hard to choose! Please stop by and visit this WAHM! I know I'm going to have to hop off that wagon VERY soon!

No comments: