Thursday, November 29, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ darjeelingpaper




Today we are featuring a super cool shop (and one I'm happy to have come across) called darjeelingpaper. Here you will find paper goods from greeting cards to hard bound journals.
The artist say this about his books : "Every book you see here is one of a kind; no two are exactly the same. Think of them as snowflakes. But instead of geometrical patterns made of ice, they're books."

And here is some information taken from his etsy profile.

"My name is Michael Gresh, and I am a man of many trades. Designer of hotels by day, craft inventor and schemer by night. I am a self-proclaimed "paper nut", and my work hopefully shows just that.

I am co-owner of DemiGod Studio, an ecclectic duo of craft & art show afficionados. When I'm not working on plans to open our very own shop, I bide my time coming up with new and inventive ways to use up the stockpile of paper I've accumulated over the years.

I started Darjeeling Paper, Ltd. as a way to showcase my paper goods, and to distinguish my works as a new product division of DemiGod.

Viva La Independante!"

I have 3 of my favorites showing from his shop, and one in mind for a great gift for my sister in law. Please swing by and check out his shop and also his blog. Thanks!

2 comments:

michaelgresh said...

Thanks for such a great article about my shop! You'll have to tell me which one you're eye-balling for your sister-in-law, so I'll be sure to have one in stock for ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.