Monday, November 12, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ Alilsumptinsumptin




Todays featured artist is Alilsumptinsumptin. You can visit her shop or her blog. This shop is very quaint with lots of beautiful treasures waiting to be found. Her lampwork beads are beautiful and she even has different items where 100 percent of the purchase goes to charity! It truly is a wonderful cause.

Here is a little taken from her profile:

"Whimsy brings me great joy and touches that little girl within me. Most of my creations reflect this aesthetic and frequently incorporate two things I love and enjoy: flower gardens & dogs. All my pieces are one-of-a-kind, oftentimes containing handcrafted Artisan Lampwork glass beads - wonderful little works of Art in themselves.

All of the Artisan Lampwork beads I use in my pieces have been properly kiln annealed by each respective glass artist to ensure long-lasting durability."

Stop by and check out this sweet shop!

3 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Beautiful things ... and nice feature@!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for that really nice feature! :o)

TheModernGoddess said...

Ooohhh gorgeous jewels