Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ CraftyMoose




CraftyMoose is our featured artist tonight. You can view their shop and also CraftyMooses blog.

This shop has a variety of items. All sorts of cool prizes for the upcoming holidays. I know I have a few things marked as great gifts!

Here's a little bit about CraftyMoose taken from the etsy profile:

"I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I am self-taught and have enjoyed painting, needlework, quilting, polymer clay and jewelry making. Most recently, I have found myself drawn to beads and have returned to the art of french beaded flowers. I enjoy making original, one-of-a-kind butterflies & dragonflies. I am also introducing a new line of one-of-a-kind beaded art dolls and suncatchers. Custom requests are welcome."

I have a few of my favorites showing, but you HAVE to check this shop out for yourself.

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you for featuring me in your blog...very nice job!