Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ ARoseByName







This morning we are featuring the etsy shop ARoseByName. Here you will find some amazingly beautiful beadwoven jewelry and other treats! Amazingly gorgeous work!!!

Here is a bit taken from her profile :

"I am a self-employed wife and mother of two teenage daughters. I enjoy beading and find that it is my therapy for stress!

My daughters and I first tried beading many years ago. Over the years, the beads have gotten smaller and the designs more intricate. Although my girls no longer bead, they enjoy wearing the pieces that I have created.

My youngest creates cards. She thoroughly enjoys creating the original greeting cards that you will find here in my shop. She will also create custom cards...just let us know your preferences!"

I really love this type of beading. I have done a few beadwoven pieces and know how difficult and intricate it can be working with those tiny beads.

I've picked out a few of my favorites from her shop (showing). Please also visit her blog. Thanks!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Gorgeous candleholder cover.