Friday, November 2, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ Earthcharms




Today I am doing another feature on an amazing Etsy Artist, Earthcharms. You can check out her shop and also her blog.

I am somewhat familiar with this shop, as we are members of the same team on etsy. Another unique jewelry maker and artist. Here is a little bit about her from her etsy profile.

"I am living in a city full of country (or a country full of city?) and enjoying the strange mix of urban and natural settings.

I have loved nature and stones since I was very young. My father taught me the scientific side, and my mother encouraged the spiritual side.

I am a practicing Kitchen Witch with a love for the Celtic side of Paganism. All charms, necklaces, and bookmarks are lovingly put together by me while my cat tries to do dances on my lap.

Along with stones I also adore: photography, modeling, singing, snarking TV shows with my friends, Scrabble, makeup, crazy cat behavior, creek walking, getting piercings, clothes, and buying CDs.

All photos are taken by me and are not to be used by anyone else for any purpose without my expressed permission. Neck model is my sister Brianna, my friend Kaci, or me.

I do have a cat who "helps" me while crafting. If you a severely allergic to cats, you probably shouldn't make a purchase."

She also gladly accepts and encourages custom orders. Please stop by and check this lady out!

1 comment:

Sleepless in SoCo said...

Thanks for the feature! :D