Friday, November 16, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ CelticGoddessJewelry




Today my feature is on CelticGoddessJewelry. You can check out her shop and her blog. I am familiar with this artist too. She does some AMAZING work! From necklaces and earrings to beautiful headpieces, paintings and photography too...most of her work is truly one of a kind!

Here is a little about her from her profile :
"Celtic Goddess Jewelry was started in early 2001. My name is Andee Harston. Art has always been prevalent in my life. I love to draw, paint, sculpt, make jewelry, and most recently, photography. I am influenced by spiritual learning, nature and goddess and celtic imagery. I identify very strongly with my celtic heritage. I am a Buddhist pagan living in the Orlando area. Please feel free to contact me for further information or custom inquiries.


Http://sacredwaters.etsy.com
http://celticgoddessjewelry.com (gallery)
http://celticgoddessjewelry.etsy.com"

I absolutely love this shop and all the goodies she has inside. Check it out.

2 comments:

Lazy Cat Gifts said...

The intricacies of her pieces are beautiful! Really a show-piece for any buyers.

Giftbearer said...

I love the butterflies.