Monday, November 5, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ Lostmitten




I got a bit bombarded this weekend with kids and sewing, so I didn't have time to blog. So to catch up I will be featuring 2 etsy artists today and 2 tomorrow.

So today we have Lostmitten. You can check out her shop and her blog. This shop is so fun and colorful, and has such a variety!

Here's a little bit about lostmitten, taken from her profile. "Hello! My name is Lauren, I'm 25 years old, and I create all of the crafts for sale in the Lost Mitten Etsy Shop. I'm currently living in Brantford, Ontario, Canada with my fiance, Paul. My personal website is: lostmitten.org.

I have been creating handcrafted items for my Etsy shop, Lost Mitten, since September 2006. Paul and I are both huge video game addicts, ranging from the early days of the NES and SNES up to the latest games (especially for the Wii and DS!). I am continually inspired by my love for video games in creating many of my original crafts.

The items in my shop are all highly unique and original - I came up with all of the ideas on my own. I continually try to be creative by crafting new and interesting items for my shop.

In addition to video games, I love to knit and crochet! I also love to create journals and other paper goods, as well as needlepoint, acrylic felt creations, pinback buttons, and jewelry.

I hope that you enjoy the items in my shop, and that they make a wonderful gift for yourself or someone that you love."

Again, this shop is SO fun!!! You gotta check it out! :D

No comments: