Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ CoconutPalmDesigns




Today I am featuring CoconutPalmDesigns, a sweet little shop filled with some beautiful handcrafted wooden signs and aceo's. Check out her shop and her blog.

Here's a little about coconutpalmdesigns from her profile :

"I am a Canadian living in Belize, Central America and also a graphic designer. Woodworking and sign design is my newest crafting passion but art has been in my blood since birth.

Sign making has turned into a great outlet for my creative energies and finally I am using my graphic design training for something exciting.

Custom orders are welcome. Please feel free to contact me if you have a particular sign you would like me to make for you."

I am showing some of my favorites from her shop...please go check these out for yourself! Thanks!

2 comments:

Georganne said...

Looks great, Aly!! :o)

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Thanks for the wonderful feature! :-D