Thursday, November 1, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ MineralMagic




Today's featured etsy artist is Mineral Magic Cosmetics and More. You can see their shop here and also check out their blog here.
I was glad to see and find this shop. Although I don't wear makeup, I am passionate about the things that are in the makeup my sisters and mom and other family members use, and also the makeup my daughter may someday use.

Here is some info taken from MineralMagic's profile :

"I take great pride in my makeup line and guarantee 100% satisfaction. Mineral makeup is pure, crushed minerals from the earth, that improves your skin condition. It provides an SPF (sun protection factor) of up to 20, depending on how much you apply. It is an anti-inflamatory for your skin, as well. My makeup does NOT contain bismuth oxychloride, which is kin to arsenic, and is most likely the reason for skin discomfort and bad skin reaction.

Since these minerals are 100% pure, bacteria cannot be supported and there is no expiration date. There is also virtually no allergy risk. It won't clog your pores and is used as a mineral supplement for your skin.

I am married with one child and live in Pennsylvania.

I went to Rutgers University for purchasing and finance, and Manatee College for radiography. I am also a licensed cosmetologist.

I have recently added my son, Timmy to my store. He's nine, has autism (is high-functioning), and has made smelly jellies, aroma ice beads and more.

I am teaching him about business and how to manage his money. He's worked very hard on his products. Please see his work in the Made By Timmy/Awareness Section of my store."

Once again, I will be hearting this shop for future buys for my family members! :D

No comments: