Sunday, November 18, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ MommyandMeBoutique




I decided to also feature MommyandMeBoutique tonight. This shop is so cute! Really, they have some great things. You can view the entire shop or scope out their blog too.

Here is a bit about this shop from their profile :

"Designer fabrics, beautiful trims and ribbons are the materials I love to work with to bring you items that you can be proud to purchase and enjoy using. Loving care and personal expression are put into each one. Aprons for adults and chidren are my speciality. Whether it be cooking or entertaining, these aprons are designed for today's mother and child to show off their own sense of style; you can be sure "these are not your mother"s aprons."

I am once again showcasing some of my favorites, but you should definatly check this shop out for some great things!

No comments: