Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ AnneDundas




Tonight we are featuring another very talented etsy artist. This shop is called AnneDundas and she makes some beautiful lampwork beads, jewelry, and so much more!

Here is a bit taken from her profile :

"I have been creating jewellery since early 2004. It quickly became a passion which helped fill the time while caring for my mum who has MS.

Jewellery then lead me to the wonderful world of lampwork beads. Yet another way to play with colours. It's such a thrill to play with molten glass watching it flow and form beautiful objects.

I also spend my time designing business cards, etc for other jewelery designers."

You can really tell the amount of time and energy she puts into these beads and pieces. Just beautiful work!

I picked some of my favorites (although it was difficult to choose only three). Please be sure to check out her shop and also her blog!

1 comment:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Nice feature; I am sure that AnneDundas will appreciate it.