Monday, November 12, 2007

Featured Etsy Artist ~ wanderlustNpixiedust




Tonight I am featuring wanderlustNpixiedust. What a fun and unique shop, with such a variety of items! You can view her whole shop and check in on her blog.

When first entering her shop I was immediately drawn to the sparkles (I am a fairy lover .. remember?). What a great idea for crafting...and beautiful colors too!

Then I realized there was so much more...such a variety.

Here is a little something taken from her etsy profile:

" I love antique and vintage everything. Clothing, jewelry, linens, textiles, anything beveled, books, ephemera, you name it. The older the better. In my spare time I like to dabble in all things crafty. I've recently begun a blog of my own where I love to share bits and pieces of the buried treasure I've collected over the years.
Check it out if you have the time: http://wanderlustnpixiedust.typepad.com/ In advance, welcome to my world..."

What a fun world it is! :D

No comments: